DeWALT DCD805E2T-GB 18V XR Brushless Combi Hammer Drill Driver 2x Compact Powerstack Battery Kit
The DeWalt DCD805E2T-GB 18V XR Brushless Combi Hammer Drill Driver is DeWALT's latest answer to providing more power in an even smaller package. Developed from the ground up, this Generation 3 Combi Drill features several new technological advances that when combined with DeWALT's Powerstack Battery Pack, is able to produce more power, improved motor efficiency and durability to ultimately improve the return on investment when you spend your hard-earned cash on a DeWALT 18V Power Tool.
What's new and improved on the DeWALT DCD805 18V XR Generation 3 Brushless Combi Drill?
- An all-new brushless motor that produces more power, efficiency and is more durable. Up to 80% more power density vs the DeWALT DCD791 and DCD796 Combi Drills when using DeWALT's new Powerstack Battery Pack.
- An even smaller power tool design that features DeWALT's signature XR ergonomic comfort grip and an overall reduced head length that is 6.6% shorter than the DeWALT DCD796 Combi Drill.
- A new, powerful 3-mode LED job light that pivots to your desired position to improve working visibility. Have you ever wanted your light in a specific spot? Now you can with high, medium and low positions.
- An improved motor transmission that works alongside the brand new brushless motor to increase power levels, tool performance, up to 20% improved application speed and deliver 90Nm of torque!
- Enhanced electronics that have been overhauled to safely monitor and control the power output, maximise run-time and trigger response.
What Makes The DeWALT 5.0Ah Powerstack Battery Pack So Special?
- The stacked pouch cell battery technology provides a low impedance construction meaning that the rate of flow of electrons is much higher thanks to the innovative internal pouch battery connectors and electrodes providing a greater surface area vs a traditional cylindrical battery cell type.
- A low impedance construction translates into much higher max watts out, providing more power to your power tools and unlocking the 18V power tool potential to new heights - increasing the application speed significantly.
- Stacked pouch cell batteries also benefit from superior thermal performance vs cylindrical batteries. This ultimately increases battery durability, improves the cycle life and results in a much greater return on investment for your kit.
- 50% more power, 50% more work per charge, 2x lifespan and a unique rubber overmold as a complete battery pack vs a DEWALT DCB184 XR® Battery Pack.
- Compatible with all DeWALT 18V XR Power Tools
What's in the box?
- 1x DeWalt DCD805E2T-GB 18V XR Brushless Combi Hammer Drill Driver
- 2x DeWALT DCBP518-XJ 18V XR 5.0Ah Powerstack Battery Pack
- 1x DeWALT DCB1102 18V XR Compact Powerstack Charger
- 1x DeWALT TSTAK Carry Case
- Motor: 18V Brushless
- Max Torque: 90Nm
- No Load Speed: 650 / 2000rpm
- Beats Per Minute: 34,000bpm
- Max. Drilling Capacity: Wood / Metal / Masonry - 55 / 13 / 13mm
- Length: 177mm
- Weight: 1.3KG (Body Only)
Here's what DeWALT say about their new DCD805E2T-GB Combi Drill:
"The DCD805 is our latest and most powerful brushless 2 speed Hammer Drill Driver that delivers up to 90Nm of torque in a compact 177mm body, engineered to give you the greatest performance on the toughest jobsites. 2 speed and 15 torque settings give you the ultimate control over your drilling and fastening applications. An enhanced pivoting LED positioned on the foot offers greater visibility in dark and confined spaces. POWERSTACK compact batteries deliver 50% more power** with a 25% smaller** footprint and work with all the 18V XR tools you already have.
** Regarding 50% more power: vs. DCB183 battery, not in application. Regarding 25% smaller pack and more compact: footprint vs. DCB183 battery. Regarding our lightest and most powerful: vs. DEWALT 18V XR batteries 2Ah or lower. Regarding 2x lifetime: charge cycles vs DCB183 battery.
The DEWALT POWERSTACK utilises pouch cells to give you greater productivity than before.
- Higher max watts out, so there's a greater range of applications
- Faster speed of application, giving you increased output and more jobs done
- Improved thermal performance. Pouch cells run cooler in application and dissipate heat better than cylindrical cells
- Create less heat resistance which means fewer hot pack shutdowns meaning less downtime and more productivity
- Increased cycle life, which means better performance for longer"
Tool Type: Kits
Corded or Cordless: Cordless
Motor Type: Brushless
Battery Capacity: 5