Estwing 6lb Maul Fiberglass Handle 36"
The EML-636F Estwing 6lb Maul Fiberglass Handle 36" has been designed and built for heavy-duty, day-after-day use. The 6lb forged alloy steel head is hardened to 50-55 HRC, so is perfect to withstand years of cutting lumber, chopping fire wood, trimming, cutting, splitting and shaping wood, the 36" long fibreglass handle is double injected for increased strength and durability. The handle of this splitting axe also has a textured rubber overlay ensuring a secure comfortable grip and helping to dampen vibrations.
- The head is forged from durable alloy steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The two-handed grip position and textured rubber overlay ensure a comfortable and secure grip
- 36" long ergonomic handle provides excellent swing for maximum impact
- Fibreglass handle that is double injected for increased strength and durability
- A thicker handle and rubber overlay provide increased overstrike protection
- 6lb forged alloy steel head
- 36" long fibreglass handle
- Blue and Yellow
Material: Alloy Steel
Tool Type: Axes & Splitting Wedges