Van Vault Outback
The Van Vault S10820 Outback is a large secure storage solution that is designed to provide deep, highly protective storage for a range of tools. Manufactured to be a smaller size than the Van Vault Tipper, the Van Vault Outback is smaller in size but still comes with all your expected high-quality storage features.
Why Van Vault?
All Van Vault security products have been certified by Sold Secure and Secured by Design, the UK's Police approved standard for security products.
What is Vaultlock™?
A highly effective anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-rust stainless steel disc lock that is strategically positioned within the body of the Van Vault which is then reinforced by a hardened steel plate. Supplied with 3 keys.
Delivery of your Van Vault
The majority of our Van Vault products are shipped directly from the manufacture within one to two days. If you order any other items with your Van Vault they will be delivered separately. We do physically stock some Van Vault security solutions so feel free to contact us beforehand if you wish to inspect one before committing to a purchase. Please note, not all deliveries are guaranteed for Next Working Day delivery.
- Your tools go where you go in the Outback, shielded from the elements and from theft
- Bolted down and reinforced, your kit is kept secure against the bulkhead of the vehicle, and to hand when you need it most
- Out and about, or left stationary, your tools are always protected
- The Outback is accredited by Sold Secure and the UK’s official police initiative - Secured by Design
- Built with a 3mm steel construction with fully phosphate anti-corrosion protection
Strong gas strut support arms ensure a soft open and close lid action. Positioned through the side of the box to optimise storage space
- Dropdown recessed handles with rubber pads provide maximum comfort when lifting
Bolt-on lid handle designed to shear off if attacked
- Wide mouth drop-front for greater access and visibility of contents inside
- The flush front lid protects against attacks with crowbars or car jacks
Reinforcing plates, lid front brace and cross-bracing all protect the lid from being prised open
- Pre-drilled fixing points for easy installation to the vehicle floor
- Instructions and bolts supplied
- External size:
- 1335 (L) x 558 (D) x 490 (H)
- External size with lid open:
- 1335 (L) x 558 (D) x 920 (H)
- Internal size:
- 1244 (L) x 430 (D) x 484 (H)
- Weight: 60KG
- External size: