Makita 40V Max XGT Slide Compound Mitre Saw 2x 2.5Ah Battery Kit
The Makita LS002GD203 40V Max XGT Compound Slider Mitre Saw is developed to be the 'top-of-the-range' Makita mitre saw that utilises the signature Makita Brushless Motor platform that many tradespeople around the world have come to know and love. Equipped with a 216mm blade, no-load speed of 4,800rpm, max cutting capacity of 70 x 312mm and the ability to mitre up to 60º in either direction; this 40V Max XGT Mitre Saw provides incredibly smooth cuts and can be situated against a wall thanks to its 'Rail Forward' design.
What's in the box?
- 1x Makita LS002GZ01 40V Max XGT Compound Slider Mitre Saw
- 2x Makita 40V Max XGT 2.5Ah Battery Pack
- 1x Makita 40V Max XGT Fast Charger
- 1x TCT saw blade
- 1x Dust bag
- 1x Triangular rule
- 1x Vertical vice
- 1x Hex wrench
- 1x Wireless unit
- Brushless motor
- Electric brake
- Constant speed control
- Soft start
- LED job light
- Rail-forward design: allows the rear of the machine to be placed close to the wall
- Front knob for easy bevel adjustment
- Holders to support a wide workpiece
- Easy-to-operate mitre angle lock
- Connects to dust extractor
- Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) - connects to compatible dust extractors via Bluetooth for automatic starting
- Max Cutting Capacity: 70 x 312mm
- Voltage: 40v
- Blade Diameter: 216mm
- Max mitre range: 60 - 60º
- Bore Diameter: 30mm
- Max bevel range: 48 - 48º
- Noise sound pressure: 89 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 100 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- No Load Speed: 4800 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 16.4 – 17.0 kg
Makita 40V Max XGT Benefits:
High Battery Output
- The XGT range from Makita is a genuine solution for high demand industrial applications where lower voltage of cordless tools just won't output the performance needed.
- Featuring a revolutionary tool design that is coupled with a state-of-the-art battery solution; the Makita 40V Max XGT packs some serious power and performance from a portable, cordless platform.
- Selected XGT batteries can be charged in as little as 28 minutes!
- The Makita 40V Max XGT and 18V LXT range are built to co-exist to provide users with an unmatched level of power, performance and range of cordless tools for professional trade applications - all the way up to industrial-grade applications.
- A charging adaptor is available from the 40V Max XGT range that allows users to charge both 18V and 40V Max batteries using the XGT charger.
- Makita is dedicated to continuing to develop the 18V LXT platform and release new tools in the future that will be designed to work alongside the 40V Max XGT range to give maximum coverage from trade to industrial applications.
- The Makita XGT range of power tools is designed to digitally communicate between one another to allow the tool to work at its optimum performance on-the-fly; allowing heat to be monitored so you have increased reliability throughout the day and an increase in productivity.
- The communication between the battery and tool also means that any future changes to the XGT range can be easily customised to suit every tool on the market - meaning that your tools will continue to develop as the XGT grows in the coming years.
- The XGT range of batteries and tools are built to be durable and to last for years to come. Backed by years of product testing and feedback; Makita has developed designed features specifically to prove the overall build quality and durability of the XGT batteries and tools.
- All batteries and selected XGT tools have been approved to qualify for IPX4 water resistance protection. This means that been built to withstand water splashing and spraying from any angle.
Battery Capacity: 2.5
Motor Type: Brushless
Corded or Cordless: Cordless
Tool Type: Kits