Trend Random Orbital Sanding Discs 150mm 80 grit
The Trend Random Orbital Sanding Discs 150mm 80 grit is a Heavy Duty Zirconium sanding discs designed for 150mm Random Orbital sanders. With a harder grit composition compared to aluminium oxide rivals. You can expect a longer lifespan and superior performance with a sharp and self-sharpening abrasive. Due to their Flexible Film backers, you can easily switch pads from 40 up to 240 Grit depending on the finish that you desire on your workpiece.
- Open coat bonding reduces clogging and optimizes performance due to the space between each grit particle.
- The use of premium grits means that Trend Zirconium Discs can outperform standard abrasives and has a longer lifespan of up to 4 times.
- Designed for heavy-duty Jobs ie. Sanding back large areas, Stripping layers of paint as well as any lighter jobs that need touching and finishing up. As well as being able to smooth welds and remove rust.
- Due to the Zirconium, these Discs are able to be used on a range of standard materials you would use your Orbital sander on but excels on hard surfaces like Mild steel, Sheet metal and Stainless steel.
- With a wide array of from 40 to 240 grit, you can do a variety of tasks.
- Diameter: 150mm
- Grit: 80
- Grit Type: Zirconium
- Sander Type: Random Orbital
- Number of Sanding Discs: 10
Tool Type: Sanding Discs